"WE TRAVEL NOT TO ESCAPE LIFE, BUT FOR LIFE NOT TO ESCAPE US".
We're here to make the best of our time on Earth - to learn, love, laugh. It's easy to get caught up in everyday financial, work, and household obligations. But remember: you're the author of your destiny. So start living to the fullest. Take a trip, see the world, and maybe you'll find the purpose you've been looking for.
Here's why travel is important:
1. EXPANDS YOUR AWARENESS AND INTRODUCES YOU TO GREATER DIVERSITY
2. GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND FACE THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
3. FREES YOU OF STEREOTYPES
4. TRAVELING IS A GREAT EDUCATION
5. TRAVELING WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE A SMOOTH TRANSITION IN YOUR LIFE
If you feel stuck or can't close one page in life and move to another, then traveling might be the best way to move forward. Leave everything behind and press the "restart" button. There's a good chance you will find the answer.
6. STAYING ACTIVE AND TRAVELING THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE LEADS TO HEALTHIER AGING, ACCORDING TO THE U.S. TRAVEL ASSOCIATION
7. TRAVELING TEACHES YOU TO EMBRACE CHANGE AND ACCEPT UNCERTAINTY
People who travel know how quickly their travel plans can change. No matter how good you planned your trip, there will always be bumps on your way. If you know how to let go of control, drop your expectations and embrace the change, you will experience the greatest joy in life: you will feel free.
8. TRAVELING TEACHES YOU TO ACCEPT THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT IS
We live in a big and diverse world. When you travel often, you know that your travel experience might be different from what it looks like on those perfect images you saw before planning this trip. But we travel to see the real picture, we travel for that unique experience. We are ready to see good and bad, we accept the world with all its imperfections and we still enjoy every second of our journey.
9. TRAVELING TEACHES YOU TO LIVE IN THE PRESENT. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW
10. TRAVELING HELPS YOU IDENTIFY WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES
It corrects misconceptions about faraway places and helps clarify your role in the global community.
11. YOU WILL HAVE GREAT STORIES TO TELL